Enforce An Organization-wide Hidden Data & Metadata Removal Policy With
MailValve EX™ 3.1
Hidden Data & Metadata Removal Add-in for Microsoft Exchange Server
Released on February 1, 2016
Supported Formats & Hidden Data
Key Features & Benefits
14 day fully functional trial
A company based in the Czech Republic selected MailValve EX™ to remove hidden
data from the email attachments of its 100 employes
A Moscow-based law firm selected MailValve EX™ to remove hidden data from
the email attachments of its 350 employes
A Moscow-based investment company selected MailValve EX™ to remove hidden data from
the email attachments of its 300 employes
Hidden Data FAQ
Learn about hidden data & metadata, the risks they pose, and how our products can
- Comprehensive - MailValve EX™ can remove more than 60 types of hidden data
from 25 file types, more than any other solution on the market today.
- ZIP Cleaning - MailValve EX™ can remove hidden data from files that are compressed
- Whitelist - An administrator can specify recipients for which email attachments
should not be cleaned.
- Overridable - An administrator can allow end-users to prevent the cleaning of
a particular email as an exception by specifying a keyword in the email subject.
- Client Independent - MailValve EX™ is compatible with any email client, whether desktop-based, web-based, or mobile device-based.
- Seamless Exchange Integration - MailValve EX™ seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Exchange server as an add-in.
- Transparent to End-Users - MailValve EX™ cleans email attachments automatically,
without user intervention, thus saving the cost of users training.
- Easy Deployment - Setting up MailValve EX™ is easy and takes just a few minutes.